Music Lesson Terms & Conditions
- All lessons are private 1 on 1 lessons duration for each lesson is 30 minutes.
- Lessons are conducted during Qld School terms and includes student free days.
- Lessons are invoiced to students in ½ term lots. Eg: If there is 10 weeks to the school term, your first invoice will be for 5 lessons.
- If the student is absent the student will forfeit the lesson and payment, however the lesson can be taken by a family member or friend.
- If your regular teacher is away, Guitar Exchange will find a replacement teacher and if this is not achieved we will credit you the lesson.
- Full payment for your invoice must be received before your 1st invoiced lesson, if not received your position will be offered to students waiting for time slots.
- If you are experiencing difficulty paying your account, please contact Kasane to discuss any alternatives we may be able to offer you.
Payment Policy & Methods
To ensure your booked position is secured and not offered to someone else the following conditions apply:
All lesson payments are to be paid for in full on your 1st invoiced lesson. Payments can now be paid by the following methods:
Direct Bank Transfer.
Please Quote your Student ID Number (Example. DAV-TUE-1600) This number can be found on your invoice below your address.
BSB: 484 799 Account #: 044 057 775
Please call the shop on 07 5428 2299 Between 9am and 5pm Monday - Friday. (Please have you Credit/Debit Card handy)
Please make cheque payable to: Guitar Exchange, 197 Morayfield Road, Morayfield QLD 4506.
You may make payments at the Tuition Counter in-store between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 3pm Saturday.
All Lessons are $25.
We have a number of Instrument and Skills available for Music Lessons such as; Guitar, Keyboard, Voilin, Drums, Bass, Vocals, Banjo, Mandolin, Violin and Ukelele.
All Prices are Inclusive of GST and are based on our standard 30 Minute time slots.
*Prices subject to change without notice
Students are automatically booked and invoiced for the next set of lessons. If you wish to not continue lessons please let Kasane know on 07 5428 2699, so we can take you out of the system.